- I will build true confidence through knowledge of the mind, honesty of the heart, and strength of the body.
- I will offer friendship to others to build a strong and happy community.
- I will NEVER fight to achieve selfish ends, but instead to develop might for right.
Dojang (Studio) Rules and Regulations
- Bow respectfully to the flags and the Master when entering or leaving the school.
- Show respect to your fellow students who hold a higher rank than you.
- Address your instructor as "Sa Bum Nim" (Master) and always answer with "Yes Sir" or "No Sir".
- Refrain from horse play.
- Keep smoking and chewing gum out of the Dojang.
- Use proper footwear, not street shoes.
- Wear clean Do-Boks (uniforms) at all times.
- Practice Taekwondo constantly to maintain health, self-defense skills, and mental discipline.
- Support your Dojang by inviting friends to watch. Explain to them the true spirit of Taekwondo.
Taekwondo Chung Shin
- Courtesy (Yae Ie)
- Integrity (Yom Chi)
- Perserverance (In Nae)
- Self-Control (Geuk Gi)
- Indomitable Spirit (Baik Chur Boor Goor)
Seven Home Rules for Children
- Children will greet their parents with "Hello!" when returning home and
"Goodbye!" when leaving.
- Children will be respectful to their parents, teachers, and elders.
- Children will be kind to their brothers and sisters.
- Children will NOT use any Taekwondo moves on their family members or friends.
- Children will keep the household neat and clean.
- Children will keep their hair, body, and teeth clean daily.
- Children will NOT interrupt adult conversations.
- Children will follow the "Recipe for Straight A's" daily.
- Drink a glass of milk or juice when you arrive home from school.
- Review what you studied today.
- Do your homework.
- Preview what you will study tomorrow.
The Ten Commandments of America-Unique Taekwondo
- Be loyal to your country.
- Be loyal to yourself and your family.
- Be loyal to your Dojang.
- Be obedient to your parents.
- Be respectful to your elders.
- Be obedient and loyal to your Master.
- Be honest.
- Say NO to drugs.
- Stand up for what is right.
- Finish what you start.
|Grand Master||Kwan Jang Nim|
|Master||Sa Bum Nim|
|Instructor||Bu Sa Bum Nim|
|Assistant||Kyo Sa Nim|
|Trainer||Cho Kyo Nim|