- I intend to build true confidence through the knowledge of the mind, honesty in the heart, and strength in the body.
- I intend to keep friendship with one another and to build a strong and happy community.
- I will never fight to achieve selfish ends, but to develop might for right.
Dojang (Studio) Rules and Regulations
- Students are to bow respectfully to the flags and your master when entering or leaving the school.
- Discipline yourself to show respect to your fellow students who hold a higher rank than yourself.
- Address your instructor as "SA BUM NIM" (Master) and always answer with "YES SIR" or "NO SIR".
- Horse play or disrespect of any kind will not be tolerated.
- There will be NO SMOKING and NO CHEWING GUM in the Dojang (Studio).
- Street shoes are not allowed in the Dojang.
- Students will wear clean Do-Boks (Uniforms) at all times.
- Remember, Taekwondo is not only for your health and self-defense, but also for mental discipline that requires
- Support your Taekwondo studio by inviting your friends to watch and by explaining to them about the true spirit
Taekwondo Chung Shin
- Courtesy (YAE IE)
- Integrity (YOM CHI)
- Perserverance (IN NAE)
- Self-Control (GEUK GI)
- Indomitable Spirit (BAIK CHUR BOOR GOOR)
7 Home Rules for Children
- Children shall greet their parents with "Hi Mom! Hi Dad!" when they enter the home, and tell their parents
"Goodbye" when they leave.
- Children will always be respectful to their parents, teachers, and elders.
- Children will be kind to their brothers and sisters.
- Children will NOT use any Taekwondo moves on their family members or friends.
- Children will keep the household neat and clean.
- Children will keep their hair, body, and teeth clean daily.
- Children will not interrupt adult conversations.
- Children shall fix the Recipe for Straight "A's" daily!
- When you come home from school, open the refrigerator and have a glass of milk or juice.
- Open your book to review what you studied today.
- Do your homework.
- Preview what you will study tomorrow.
The Ten Commandments of America-Unique Taekwondo
- Be loyal to your country.
- Be loyal to yourself and your family.
- Be loyal to your dojang.
- Be obedient to your parents.
- Be respectful to your elders.
- Obey and be loyal to your master.
- Be honest.
- Say NO to drugs.
- Stand up for what is right.
- Always finish what you start.
|Grand Master||Kwan Jang Nim|
|Master||Sa Bum Nim|
|Instructor||Bu Sa Bum Nim|
|Assistant||Kyo Sa Nim|
|Trainer||Cho Kyo Nim|